NOTE: Your employee number will be provided on your first day. We will add the employee number to your forms when you report to work.
- I-9 Form - As a result of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, employers are required to document every new employee's eligibility for employment in the United States. Complete Section 1 of the I-9 form and review the List of Acceptable Documents attached to the back of the form. (Instructions for completing the I-9 Form can be found here.) Be sure to bring these items with you on your first day of work. See the attached Immigration Letter for more information.
- Statement of Residence - If you need help determining the correct information, please see the attached listing of PA Tax Jurisdictions for Local Township/Borough or School District.
- W-4 Form - Used for federal income tax withholding.
- Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate - New York Employees Only
- Military Self-Identification Form
- Disability Self-Identification Form
- Military Status Request Form - Complete this form only if you have military service.